The Dealer Management System™ is a comprehensive management tool for marketers who rebrand and supply retail petroleum outlets.
The Dealer Management System™ combines Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Force Automation (SFA), and critical administrative functions specific to retail fuel supply, into a single enterprise wide application for your business.
Marketers using The Dealer Management System™ enjoy the following benefits:
- Track all details for both existing and prospective dealers, such as current brand, current supplier, proposed branding, services offered, C-Store details, restroom cleanliness, recommendations for improvement, competing stations nearby, and much more.
- Manage all aspects of customer relations, including retention calls, scheduled service calls, maintenance tracking, and every other type of communication specific to supporting your dealer network.
- Schedule, manage, and track brand driven requirements to ensure all required activities are taking place in a timely manner.
- Track and manage important details such as POS equipment, pumps, products, volumes, oil company site numbers, and much more.
- Track and manage all aspects of contract details for your dealers, including expiration, as well as those stations branded by your competitor.
- Use advanced marketing tools designed to avoid or limit tortuous interference claims while building brand recognition within targeted dealers.
- Fully automate new dealer processing, including letters of intent, managing discovery, qualification analysis, implementation, and station startup.
- Monitors volumes and measures contract performance.
Eliminate all of the spreadsheets floating around your office and bring your data and complete team together in one cohesive management system.